ANOTHER ROAD BEGINS HERE
Well for the first time in a long time i'm speechless. JUST KIDDING I HAVE ALL THE WORDS, Coming out my face to spread like verbal Nutella all over these very pages. Mmmmmmm taste the Shutter Go... Goodness.
Yesterday was incredible & I mean INCREDIBLE. For those who don't know the 9th of October was officially the date sleepless nights & inferiority complexes were kicked in the nuts when I carried out my first ever Shutter Go Click Photography Workshop; The Theory of Creativity Sheffield.
It all took place at the awesome (Couldn't have picked a better venue) The Chimney House set in the eclectically urban Kelham Island, Sheffield. Firstly I couldn't begin this post without saying a huge thank you to everyone who came along. Never have I ever been so incredibly privileged by the company of such magnificently beautiful & creatively excited humans.
The first workshop didn't just sell out. It sold out to what I believe are some of the most supportive, driven & humorous people I have encountered in my almost 10 years of clicking a button for a living. You guys travelled from all over the country & even as far as Amsterdam to watch the method behind the madness. I cannot even begin to put into words what that means to me.
A huge thanks also has to go to models for the day Becca & Dan. These guys had never been put in front of the camera before let alone from both me & 10 other awesome photographers. Jeez are they gonna get some sweet pictures. Here's just a few of mine that I quickly edited during the live edit section of my workshop. You guys absolutely rocked it!
Finally to my girlfriend Paige who without her I probably wouldn't have even grabbed my Shutter Go... Balls & stepped into the fire. You are my everything.
There is only 1 place left on the next Shutter Go Workshop ~ The Theory of Creativity on the 13th of November 2019. The links below so grab yourself one of those final places & escape with me & like minded button pushers into a whirlwind of creative urban splendour.
Another road begins here
The Chimney House
4 Kelham Island
Sheffield, S3 8RY
13TH NOVEMBER 2019
9AM - 5PM
WHAT THIS INCLUDES
• 8 Hour creative wedding photography workshop with Ryan Learoyd aka Shutter Go Click Photography amidst the epic urban venue of the Chimney House, Kelham Island, Sheffield.
• The theory of creativity, from pre wedding to post production. This section will be focused on how to react creatively within unconventionally beautiful environments. The use of prisms, double exposures & other tools to enhance & inspire the seemingly mundane.
• The practicalities of pushing boundaries under pressure. This section will consist of a live couple photo session amidst the industrial setting of Kelham Island. Using the theories put into place in the previous section we will take to the streets & apply them to a real world situation. Prisms & other tools will be provided for experimentation (All you need is your camera!)
• Extending reality. In this final section of the workshop I will live edit the images from the practical section to show how creativity doesn't end when importing. I'll go through the post production workflow I use to edit photos & give you the confidence to think out of the box by delivering alternative edits to set you apart from the competition.
• Q & A. Your chance to ask me anything you like.
• Unlimited tea & coffee is provided on the day along with lunch consisting of freshly made sandwiches & cake. YES TO CAKE!
T & C
• Parking not included & must be paid for by the individual
• No refunds are offered but in the case of an inability to attend, Your place can be moved to another workshop date providing there are available spaces.