YOU ASKED. I ANSWERED
For seven whole years I’ve been a wedding photographer & over that time I’ve been asked again & again for a Shutter Go Click Photography workshop. I’ve held off on doing that as I only wanted to impart any photographic wisdom upon the masses when I felt in myself I had something to give back to a community of like minded creative button pushers. Something to teach, something meaningful, something that was truly an embodiment of not just my style & aesthetic but something that was me. I had no desire to teach a job that I had ultimately failed in myself.
So after the years have passed & Shutter Go Click by all accounts has been a success, I have carved a tiny path within this industry that allows me to express myself wholeheartedly as an individual. My job allows me to create work that speaks to me above all else & use a visual voice that has also spoken to hundreds of love struck couples & families who have allowed me the honour of bringing their memories home.
Initially The Theory of Creativity was to be a single date in October, but after less than a week the first workshop sold out. YES! There are still limited places available for Shutter Go… Workshops ~ The Theory of Creativity Sheffield on the 13th November 2019 & I can’t frickin wait to see you there.
You have asked for this…
Now the time has come…
The Chimney House
4 Kelham Island
Sheffield, S3 8RY
13TH NOVEMBER 2019
9AM - 5PM
WHAT THIS INCLUDES
• 8 Hour creative wedding photography workshop with Ryan Learoyd aka Shutter Go Click Photography amidst the epic urban venue of the Chimney House, Kelham Island, Sheffield.
• The theory of creativity, from pre wedding to post production. This section will be focused on how to react creatively within unconventionally beautiful environments. The use of prisms, double exposures & other tools to enhance & inspire the seemingly mundane.
• The practicalities of pushing boundaries under pressure. This section will consist of a live couple photo session amidst the industrial setting of Kelham Island. Using the theories put into place in the previous section we will take to the streets & apply them to a real world situation. Prisms & other tools will be provided for experimentation (All you need is your camera!)
• Extending reality. In this final section of the workshop I will live edit the images from the practical section to show how creativity doesn't end when importing. I'll go through the post production workflow I use to edit photos & give you the confidence to think out of the box by delivering alternative edits to set you apart from the competition.
• Q & A. Your chance to ask me anything you like.
• Unlimited tea & coffee is provided on the day along with lunch consisting of freshly made sandwiches & cake. YES TO CAKE!
T & C
• Parking not included & must be paid for by the individual
• No refunds are offered but in the case of an inability to attend, Your place can be moved to another workshop date providing there are available spaces.